Personality and traitsEdit
Romilda had an air of boldness around her, and this bravery was exemplified by her being bold enough to attempt to directly give Harry Potter a Love Potion even though he most likely would recognise it. She often spoke in a very loud and dramatic voice, lowering her voice to a stage whisper when insulting those around her.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In the films, Harry does not find Romilda a threat or bother as he does in the books; indeed, he is surprised and gratified to learn that she is attracted to him, and would most likely have asked her out had Hermione Granger not hit him with her book.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Chapter 7 (The Slug Club)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 London Exhibition Prop
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Chapter 11 (Hermione's Helping Hand)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Chapter 15 (The Unbreakable Vow)