Sprout survived the Battle of Hogwarts and had retired by 2017. She held a party to celebrate her eighty-first birthday, and joked about having Mandrakes care for the musical aspects of the celebration.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (film)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 See this Pottermore twitter post
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 There is a two-year difference in the ages of Professor Sprout and McGonagall; as Sprout got grey hair first, it is likely she is older. As McGonagall was born in 1935, Sprout, who was born two years earlier, must logically have been born in 1933.
- ↑ As Professor Sprout was allowed to continue teaching during the pure-blood regime of the Ministry of Magic, she could not have been Muggle-born.
- ↑ As throughout all the films she is not once seen wearing a ring, and there is no mention of a husband in the books.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- ↑ See this FAQ answer on J. K. Rowling's Official Site
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Epilogue (Nineteen Years Later)
- ↑ "Happy Birthday Professor Sprout" at the Pottermore Insider
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Chapter Eight - The Potions Master)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Chapter 12 (The Triwizard Tournament)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Chapter Six - Gilderoy Lockhart)