|Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington|
31 October, 1492
|Also known as|
Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington (d. 31 October, 1492), known postmortem as Nearly Headless Nick was a Muggle-born wizard and the Ghost of Gryffindor House. He had something of a disliking toward Sir Patrick Delaney-Podmore when the latter interruped his five hundredth Deathday Party.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - Chapter 8 (The Deathday Party)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 It is highly unlikely Nicholas would hang about the royal court at the height of witch-burnings unless he and his family were known in the area.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 J. K. Rowling's Official Site - New From J. K. Rowling - Nearly Headless Nick
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 As per an illustration shown on J. K. Rowling's Official Site when it first opened.
- ↑ See this FAQ answer on J. K. Rowling's Official Site.
- ↑ Pottermore