In 1989, Charlie took his first Apparition test but failed, landing five feet away from his destination, on top of an old lady doing her shopping. He then took it a second time and, this time, succeeded.
In August of 1994, Charlie took a vacation from Romania, in which he returned to his hometown of Ottery St Catchpole, England. During this vacation, he met the famous Harry Potter, had a play-fight with his brother Bill using two enchanted tables, discussed Quidditch with Fred, George and Harry, and witnessed both the 1994 Quidditch World Cup and the riot at said event.
Charlie had short, bristly red hair and a broad, good-natured, deeply tanned face that was covered in freckles. He was short and stocky, with large, blistered hands and muscular, badly burned arms. His eyes were narrow and brown.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 See this birthday archive
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Charlie is seven years older than Ron (see here) who was born in 1980.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Harry Potter Limited Edition
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - Chapter 4 (At Flourish and Blotts)
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 J. K. Rowling: A Year in the Life
- ↑ See this image
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Chapter 6 (The Portkey)
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Chapter 5 (Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Chapter 9 (The Dark Mark)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)