5 ft, 11 in
Mr Arthur Weasley (b. 6 February, 1950) was an English pure-blood wizard and the Head of the Misuse of Muggle Artefacts Office first from 1992 until 1996 and then again from 1998 onwards. During the interlude between these two, he was the Head of the Office for the Detection and Confiscation of Counterfeit Defensive Spells and Protective Objects until his family was forced to go into hiding for being blood traitors. He was the husband of Molly Weasley, and the father of William, Charles, Percival, Frederic, George, Ronald and Ginevra Weasley.
Following the war, Arthur returned to his post as the Head of the Misuse of Muggle Artefacts Office, the Office for the Detection and Confiscation of Counterfeit Defensive Spells and Protective Objects presumably having been removed or restaffed.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In the movies, Mr Weasley is plump as opposed to being thin, and has a full head of red hair, instead of being balding. He also does not wear spectacles, and instead of wearing robes prefers to wear jackets and bow-ties.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Halllows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 See this birthday archive
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 As he went to school with Molly Weasley but is three months older than her.
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 Harry Potter Limited Edition
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Chapter 9 (A Place to Hide)
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Chapter 5 (An Excess of Phlegm)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 Pottermore Insider: Happy Birthday Arthur Weasley!