Antonin Dolohov (1927 - 2 May, 1998) was a pure-blood wizard and one of the longest-serving and most sadistic Death Eaters of all. He was responsible for the deaths of Fabian and Gideon Prewett, as well as Remus Lupin and a number of other witches and wizards. He died on 2 May, 1998, at Hogwarts Castle, falling with a scream at the hands of Filius Flitwick.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 As he went to school with Tom Riddle (HP20), who was born at the very end of 1926, and was already a Death Eater by 1956.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Chapter 36 (The Flaw in the Plan)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- ↑ 2007 Interview with J. K. Rowling
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Chapter 20 (Lord Voldemort's Request)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Pottermore - New From J. K. Rowling - Remus Lupin