Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement
Amelia Susan Bones was a witch and the Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement in the British Ministry of Magic. On 12 August, 1995 she was called upon to attend the disciplinary hearing of Harry Potter along with Minister Cornelius Fudge and Senior Undersecretary Dolores Umbridge in light of Albus Dumbledore's removal from his position of Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot.
Amelia Susan Bones was born sometime in the early twentieth century to two wizards, both of whom were killed by Voldemort. She had two brothers, one of whom was named Edgar, and the other of whom had a daughter named Susan.
Amelia was a tall, broad-shouldered witch with short grey hair; she wore a monocle and had thick eyebrows, and looked rather forbidding.
Personality and traitsEdit
Amelia was a strict, serious person, but nonetheless was very fair, and was even likely to turn things in favour of those who kept their tempers in check and were capable of impressive feats of magic.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Chapter 1 (The Other Minister)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Chapter 8 (The Hearing)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 2000 Barnes & Noble Chat
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Chapter 9 (The Woes of Mrs Weasley)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Chapter 16 (In the Hog's Head)
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Chapter 7 (The Ministry of Magic)